The Cat Practice Hurricane Checklist
- Does your cat have a carrier?
- Does your cat have a microchip and current photo for identification?
- Is your cat current on vaccines?
- Do you have a copy of medical records/vaccine history?
- Do you have Revolution + for heartworm and flea prevention?
- Do you have food, water, bowls, litterbox and litter?
- If your cat is on medication or a special diet, do you have at least a 60-day supply of these items?
- Do you have an evacuation route planned?
- If planning on staying at a hotel, is it pet friendly?
*** Make sure to follow us on Facebook for updates and helpful information during a storm.
We know hurricane season can be scary, especially when you have furry friends to take care of. Rest assured, our team at The Cat Practice is here to help you prepare a hurricane plan for your beloved cats!
If you want to learn more about hurricane preparedness, please call us at 504-525-6369.