Why a Cat-Only Practice is Best for Your Feline Family Member
Many cats do not see their veterinarian on a consistent basis, which leaves them much more vulnerable to illness. Cats are not known for making their ailments obvious, and this makes delaying veterinary appointments all the more dangerous. As a cat-only practice, we work hard to improve the area of feline medicine and help more cats stay healthy. We know that cats can become highly stressed when taken out of their day-to-day environment, which in turn makes transport a major challenge for cat owners.
In addition to being a cat-only hospital, our staff members are also well trained in cat-friendly handling techniques, treatment methods, and other strategies designed to put cats more at ease. If your cat is well overdue for their checkup, consider our Certified Cat Friendly Practice. In addition to being Certified Cat Friendly, we are also one of only 80 Board-Certified Feline Specialists in the country.
Benefits of a Cat-Only Practice
What you can expect for yourself and your cat when you visit The Cat Practice:
- Calmer atmosphere—no barking dogs, quieter, less overwhelming place for timid cats
- Your cat will be more relaxed during their visits
- We’re dedicated to improving feline medicine in all aspects
- We understand cats—they have very specific needs that we’re highly qualified to provide for
- Less stress and more frequent access to quality care = happier, healthier cats
- We have tools and equipment that are specially designed for treating cats
- You’ll be less likely to dread going to the vet
- Staff members trained in proper handling and recognizing signs of pain and/or illness in cats
- Greater capabilities for detecting and diagnosing health problems
- Better education for cat owners
For more information, give us a call at (504) 525-6369!