The Cat Practice in Jefferson
Cat Services at our Exclusively Feline Hospital in Jefferson
We are proud to provide the most excellent cat care services, including:
- Information about cat adoptions: We know that our dedicated clients are the best cat owners around, and we provide cat adoption resources to help you find your new furry family member.
- Cat boarding: We provide cat boarding services for our clients, offering Jefferson felines and opportunity to board in a dog-free facility.
- Client education for cat owners: Our clients are very important to us and we are committed to providing the most accurate and up-to-date cat care information for their benefit.
- Cat grooming: Our dedicated cat groomers are highly qualified and are able to provide grooming services that are just for cats.
- Medical care for cats: Our veterinary team is committed to excellent cat care, with Dr. Mark Cousins, our board certified feline specialist. As a cat-only practice, our specialty ensures that your cat receives the best possible care.
- Cat prescription diets and nutritional education: We know cats, and we are committed to providing the best possible feline dietary information to pet owners in order to keep your cat healthy.
- Pain management for cats: As a dedicated cat practice, we understand feline pain management. Our veterinarians can help ensure that your cat is as comfortable as possible.
- Preventive medicine: The Cat Practice encourages complete preventative care for our feline patients. We will be happy to talk with you about your cat’s complete wellness options.
Jefferson Cat Care Hospital
At our Jefferson cat practice, we are committed to the most excellent veterinary care for your cat. If you are interested in learning more about our practice, we encourage you to visit The Cat Practice blog for pet care education. If you’re ready to schedule a visit with our team, contact us today at (504) 525-6369.