Cat Hospital in Chalmette
Our cat veterinary hospital is proud to be the Chalmette area’s only exclusively feline hospital. Our cat veterinarian Dr. Mark Cousins has been providing excellent cat care to Chalmette for over 25 years. Our cat veterinarian, Dr. Mark Cousins, is certified with the ABVP (American Board of Veterinary Practitioners Feline Practice).
Chalmette Cat Care Services
The Cat Practice provides a variety of excellent cat care services for cats in Chalmette. Our Chalmette cat veterinary services include:
- Chalmette Cat Adoptions – Our efforts in Chalmette is to guide cat adoptions to great homes in the area. We are proud to help LASPCA (The Louisiana Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Cat Boarding Services in Chalmette – We offer the highest quality of cat boarding in Chalmette. You cat is a will have a grat experience while boarding at The Cat Practice. We could go on and on about our zen like experience, but we encourage you to come in an visit us.
- Client Education about Cat Care – Our cat veterinary hospital in Chalmette feels educating you about your cat will help you understand the reason why we make medical recommendations and will add better understanding to our advice. Feel free to give us a call and ask more about our cat education program.
- Cat Grooming in Chalmette – We offer the cat lovers in Chalmette a variety of cat grooming options, like the “Lion Cut” to the “Sunflower Cut” and a number of other looks. Contact us about other Chalmette cat grooming options we have a The Cat Practice.
- Chalmette’s Feline Medical Care – We pride ourselves on using the latest diagnostic and therapeutic modalities to offer your cat. We extend our cat veterinary services in Chalmette and want to provide the best cat care available. We have x-rays, ultrasounds, dental x-rays, class 4 laser therapy for feline pain control, surgery and more. Call us at (504) 525-6369
Client education is one of our primary concerns and we provide a practice blog to teach cat owners about their cat’s needs. You can also connect with us on social media by liking The Cat Practice on Facebook or visiting The Cat Hospital YouTube channel.