Hurricane Season Checklist for Your Cat
Let The Cat Practice help you prepare your cat for a safe and smooth evacuation.
- Is your cat current on his/her vaccinations?
- Is your cat microchipped and have current photo identification?
- Do you have medication for travel?
- Do you have enough medication and special food for extended evacuation?
- Do you have heart worm and flea prevention for an extended evacuation?
- Do you have enough food, water, bowls, litter boxes and litter for an extended evacuation?
- Does your cat have a carrier?
- Do you have an evacuation route planned?
- Are you aware of the pet friendly hotels for evacuation? www.officialpethotels.com
Sign up for our internet based information system, Pet Portal, which is customizes for your cat. This free service has all of the pertinent medical information needed for your pet. You will receive an invite for Pet Portal via email.